Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology:
INNOVATIONS, DISCOVERIES, in ecology, environmental sciences, biology
18 Items, in English;
List of Sites in Other Languages;
List of One-line Titles: Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology
**Part 1. SITES with comments IN SOME WORLD LANGUAGES:
In Chinese (simp.): http://www.scribd.com/doc/82323589/ In Chinese (trad.): http://www.scribd.com/doc/82374003/In French: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82323068/In-French In Indonesian: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82369704/In-Indonesian;In Italian: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82370780/; In Japanese: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82404969/In-Japanese; In Malay:http://www.scribd.com/doc/82409403/In-Malay; In Portuguese: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82463074/ In Spanish: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82469956/In-Spanish;.
Part 2. THE LIST OF THE DISCOVERIES, INNOVATIONS, FORMULATED IN ONE-LINE SENTENCES:
1. Innovative conceptualization: how ecosystems improve water quality.
2. Fundamentally new facts: hazardous biological and toxic effects of detergents.
3. Inhibitory analysis: A new method to explore top-down control in ecosystems.
4. A contribution to solution: the problem of criteria for environmental hazards.
5. A new contribution to solution: the problem of eutrophication.
6. New measurements: a quantitative estimate: the role of pellets of mollusks.
7. New facts, discovery: pollutants inhibit: fluxes (flows, transfers) of chemical elements.
8. Biomachinery. A new fundamental concept. New scientific term. Authored by Dr. S.A. O.
9. Modernized Terminology. A new improved definition. What is ‘ecosystem’?
10. New key facts. Scientific basis of technology. New phytotechnology: water treatment.
11. A new step. How to solve the problem. Stability of the biosphere.
12. A new component of the mechanism of regulation. Self-organization in the biosphere.
13. New serious hazards: low-level (sublethal) chemical pollution.
14. A new environmental hazard of pollution: damage to links between parts of ecosystems.
15. A new mechanism. How living organisms change the environment.
16. New fundamental concepts, terminology. Two-level synergism: man-made effects;
17. A new anthropogenic factor: initiation, stimulation of algal blooms.
18. New short list. The most urgent topics: environmental research in 21st
interesting posts on innovations in environmental science:
A new way of mining gold from water? Environment, Nanomaterials, Water, Gold. Know-how using biological
Discovery of the key role of organisms that filter water and make it clear
Venus, or Aphrodite, goddess of love, Environment, Water and Ecology. Environmental role of synthetic surfactants
Will wars of future be related to modern science and theories of ecology? Key issues, water quality: scientific fundamentals, achievements, discoveries, bibliography
Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology
New facts on hazardous biological and toxic effects of surfactants and detergents: paradigm shifted
regulation, trophic level, food chain, eutrophication, algal blooms, cyanobacterial blooms, red tide, brown tide, filter-feeders, bivalves, water bodies, streams,
ecological, discoveries, 2012, science, terminological,
About the author: