Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology:
INNOVATIONS, DISCOVERIES, in ecology, environmental sciences, biology
18 Items, in English;
List of Sites in Other Languages;
List of One-line Titles: Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology
**Part 1. SITES with comments IN SOME WORLD LANGUAGES:
In Chinese (simp.): http://www.scribd.com/doc/82323589/ In Chinese (trad.): http://www.scribd.com/doc/82374003/In French: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82323068/In-French In Indonesian: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82369704/In-Indonesian;In Italian: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82370780/; In Japanese: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82404969/In-Japanese; In Malay:http://www.scribd.com/doc/82409403/In-Malay; In Portuguese: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82463074/ In Spanish: http://www.scribd.com/doc/82469956/In-Spanish;.
Part 2. THE LIST OF THE DISCOVERIES, INNOVATIONS, FORMULATED IN ONE-LINE SENTENCES:
1. Innovative conceptualization: how ecosystems improve water quality.
2. Fundamentally new facts: hazardous biological and toxic effects of detergents.
3. Inhibitory analysis: A new method to explore top-down control in ecosystems.
4. A contribution to solution: the problem of criteria for environmental hazards.
5. A new contribution to solution: the problem of eutrophication.
6. New measurements: a quantitative estimate: the role of pellets of mollusks.
7. New facts, discovery: pollutants inhibit: fluxes (flows, transfers) of chemical elements.
8. Biomachinery. A new fundamental concept. New scientific term. Authored by Dr. S.A. O.
9. Modernized Terminology. A new improved definition. What is ‘ecosystem’?
10. New key facts. Scientific basis of technology. New phytotechnology: water treatment.
11. A new step. How to solve the problem. Stability of the biosphere.
12. A new component of the mechanism of regulation. Self-organization in the biosphere.
13. New serious hazards: low-level (sublethal) chemical pollution.
14. A new environmental hazard of pollution: damage to links between parts of ecosystems.
15. A new mechanism. How living organisms change the environment.
16. New fundamental concepts, terminology. Two-level synergism: man-made effects;
17. A new anthropogenic factor: initiation, stimulation of algal blooms.
18. New short list. The most urgent topics: environmental research in 21st
interesting posts on innovations in environmental science:
regulation, trophic level, food chain, eutrophication, algal blooms, cyanobacterial blooms, red tide, brown tide, filter-feeders, bivalves, water bodies, streams,
ecological, discoveries, 2012, science, terminological,
About the author: