Part 4 of the big list: Umweltwissenschaften, Blogbeiträge, die Titel in Deutsch, list of blog posts: http://5bio5.blogspot.com/2012/07/umweltwissenschaften-blogbeitrage-die.html ** Belgium, Netherlands cited, example: book Biological effects of surfactants, author S.A.Ostroumov http://www.scribd.com/doc/58216082/ http://5bio5.blogspot.com/2012/07/belgium-netherlands-cited-biological.html ** Hong Kong, HKUST Library acquired [...]
Tag Archives | S.A.Ostroumov
New solution to control eutrophication Innovative scientific paper Fulbright Award winner, Moscow State University Ostroumov S.A. The Synecological Approach to the Problem of Eutrophication. – Doklady Biological Sciences, Vol. 381, 2001, p. 559–562. 3 Tables. [...]
Use of rice sprouts for bioassay of the toxicity of the surfactant sulfonol. Seedlings of Oryza sativa inhibited by detergent
Use of rice sprouts for bioassay of the toxicity of the surfactant sulfonol Scientific publication: Ostroumov S.A., Golovko A.E. Use of rice sprouts for bioassay of the toxicity of the surfactant sulfonol // Hydrobiological Journal. [...]
New discovery: the heart and core of aquatic ecosystem health This new discovery identified what is the essence, heart and core of aquatic ecosystem health. This is a key to water sustainability. The concept of [...]
Amazing grace: nature’s machine to treat water, to purify water The series of publications authored by Dr. S.A. Ostroumov (M.V. Lomonosov Moscow University) discovered the ecosystem’s machinery that functions as a hi-tech mechanism to make [...]
International citation of research (Ecology, Environmental Sciences) conducted at Moscow State University, examples
International citation of research (Ecology, Environmental Sciences) conducted at Moscow State University, examples. http://sergostroumov.scienceblog.com/2012/05/16/100/ The achievement that was cited: The ecological theory of how aquatic ecosystem and the biological community function toward improving water [...]
Sum:Innovations, discoveries: science, environmental science, ecology, life sciences: some recent blog posts and sites.
Innovations, discoveries: science, environmental science, ecology, life sciences. These are some recent blog posts and sites. Languages: English, Russian. ** New development, environmental science: A new website (group) on this book and the new area [...]
A new way of mining gold from water? Environment, Nanomaterials, Water, Gold. Know-how using biological
A new way of mining gold from water? Environment, Nanomaterials, Water, Gold. The aquatic macrophyte Ceratophyllum demersum immobilizes Au nanoparticles after their addition to water. The scientific paper authored by S.A. Ostroumov, G.M. Kolesov. http://5bio5.blogspot.com/2012/05/aquatic-macrophyte-ceratophyllum.html [...]
New conceptualization and terminology proposed: Biomachinery. Cyborgs vs. Biomachinery. In 1998, the author invented the term ‘biomachinery’, and published it in 1999 (see the second part of this file). Now it is clear that the [...]
New conceptualization and terminology in science of ecology: Biomachinery (author of the term: a scientist at M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University)
New terminology in science: Biomachinery (the author is a scientist at M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University) Новый термин. В научную терминологию введен новый термин: Biomachinery (автор термина: научный сотрудник МГУ им. М.В.Ломоносова) How the term [...]
- Discovery of the key role of organisms that filter water and make it clear April 14, 2012
- Venus, or Aphrodite, goddess of love, Environment, Water and Ecology. Environmental role of synthetic surfactants April 17, 2012
- Will wars of future be related to modern science and theories of ecology? Key issues, water quality: scientific fundamentals, achievements, discoveries, bibliography April 15, 2012
- New facts on hazardous biological and toxic effects of surfactants and detergents: paradigm shifted April 15, 2012
- Discoveries, innovations in environmental sciences, ecology May 2, 2012
- Excellent citation. Aquatic ecology paper was cited in U.S.A., Australia, Italy, U.K., Brazil, Uruguay, etc. March 29, 2013
- Innovative articles, fresh ideas: in one of the best scientific journals of Russian Academy of Sciences, in English. Major innovations, discoveries explained in 1-to-3-line annotations. March 8, 2013
- FAQ on the paper: S. A. Ostroumov. On the Biotic Self-purification of Aquatic Ecosystems: Elements of the Theory. March 8, 2013
- Papers: Environmental Science, Ecology, Biology, Ecotoxicology, Pollution control, ecosystem function, water safety, March 7, 2013
- 18 KEY INNOVATIONS, DISCOVERIES, in ecology, environmental sciences, biology; a list of publications authored by a Fulbright Award winner Dr. S.A. Ostroumov (Moscow University) and coauthors that contain new discoveries in some key areas of environmental and life sciences. Improving water quality, sustainability, environment safety. January 3, 2013
- Sergei Ostroumov: Most popular blog posts: ecology, environment. U.S...
- su arıtma cihazları: I just like the helpful info you provide on your a...
- su arıtma cihazları: Fantastic submit, very informative. I wonder why t...
- su aritma cihazlari: Hello very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Ama...
- su arıtma cihazı: Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously...
- Proposed short-haul freight rail line linking Central, Southern California has potential
- Agency labels diesel engine exhaust emissions as ‘carcinogenic’ and other revelations
- Clinical Trials – stumbling blocks and solutions
- The road to lower auto emissions could mean more road work ahead – huh?
- The New Pathologists